| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montevideo, Mn in August is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73.7mm (2.9in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Montevideo, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Montevideo, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Montevideo, Mn:
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) WNW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 78.6 kms (48.9 miles) W
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) WSW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 114 kms (70.8 miles) SSW
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SSW